Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Creative Mama!

So, in all my years, I had no idea that my mama could sew. Me - can't even sew a button. I knew she was capable of that...but check out this adorable dress she made for Hallie! That's a day well spent with the kids if you ask me! She's taking orders and she'd be glad to make your child one too! (I most likely just signed her up for something she didn't agree to...but isn't that what daughters do!?)
I should add that it's the extra mile she went to make it great! She sewed the edges wear the ribbon goes through the top so that it won't come out and leave you having to fish it through with a safety pin. She added the cutest pocket too!
Great job mom! Hallie loves it! She can't wait to wear it to school tomorrow!

6 comments:

KristinRanae said...

I LOVE it! Mamma Bloss, Kamryn wants one too:)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little dress. What is missing here ???? A pic of your little princess in the dress!!!

Jenn said...

Bev - I couldn't get her to put it on and pose. She kept messing around, so I just waited until she went to sleep! She doesn't always cooperate...believe it or not!

LeighAnne said...

That is too precious!! I love the little pocket!

Jenn said...

I know! I thought the pocket was just adorable!

Pamela Marie said...

That's cute! I actually have made me two dresses like that as well. I am learning to sew and that pattern was a "simple" one for me to learn on. :)