Monday, February 11, 2008

Is it over yet?

I'm starving for new television! I hear the writers may have finally come to an agreement on terms of whatever they are ironing out with what they deserve and all...and I couldn't be happier! My Tivo has been out of practice so long I'm afraid it won't work when it all does turn around! I hope they come to an agreement that lets them all get back to work soon. They're certainly not helping the slumping economy if they're not working and earning money, are they? Mostly, my reasons are selfish...but I'm okay with it! I miss my Grey's Anatomy! What is McDreamy thinking with Rose? Meredith needs him even though she can't express that to him! I NEED to know what is going on. Patrick Dempsey 2 Ain't it gonna be a pain in the ass of television viewers everywhere if the writer's start back to work and all of a sudden find themselves without humor, intellect or captivating material? Sssshhhhhhhhhh....we won't even think about that! Hurry back writer's - we need you!

No comments: