Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look What the Cat....errrr....Dog Dragged In!

WARNING!!!!!!! GRAPHIC PHOTOGRAPHY FOLLOWS!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!
As most fellow petowners can attest....you get some interesting "presents" from the four legged, furry friends. My pet is no different. The picture speaks for itself, I think.

So.....that's it. I had a cat once and I was often given chipmunks, squirrels, mice, etc. But, I've been given a deer leg. I thought, at first glance, "Wow! Jacee actually caught a deer!? That's crazy!" But, I'm pretty sure that I'm neighborly with a hunter. Perhaps that hunter just isn't so thorough in their cleaning process.

Regardless, just another day in the life of having pets, right? Anyone got anything to top a deer leg?

3 comments:

Misty said...

Wow...I've gotten rabbit poop pellets, chipmunks and mice, no deer leg though. You should have that mounted.

Jenn said...

Mounted!!!? I can't even bring myself to remove it from my yard. It's still out there - somewhere - waiting to scare the "you know what" out of me!

Anonymous said...

HEllo