Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lipstick Jungle!!!

I went to my first "screening" tonight! It was fun! The pilot episode of Lipstick Jungle was worth the energy I exerted to get there!
This show is gonna be great! I urge you all to tune in when it airs February 3rd on NBC. Starring Brooke Shields, Kim Raver and Lindsay Price, this show is coming in on the coattails of Sex and the City and it's getting off to a great start. They all three play very successful women that deal with having to answer for their decisions when their male counterparts don't! They are all dealing with their own issues and insecurities, families and fashion.
I think what I love most is Brooke Shields...of course, Lindsay Price - who you may remember from Beverly Hills 90210 as Steve's girlfriend (and later his wife) and the surprise was Andrew McCarthy! I know everyone remembers Mannequin and Weekend at Bernie's.
So, tune in and let me know what you think!

No comments: